Animal Communication

Are you struggling to figure out why your animal companion is engaging in a certain behavior? Are you wondering how they are going to react to a new member of the family? Are you curious about their life before they came into yours? Do you suspect that you share a past life? Are you wondering how they are doing in the afterlife? These are just a few of the subjects we can cover in an animal communication session, possibilities are endless!

In a session with me, I will telepathically connect with your animal companion to provide insight, information and advice.

I work remotely, allowing me to connect with folks and their animal companions anywhere in the world.

To book a session with me, simply make your purchase here, the time of the session does not matter. After submitting payment, please email me at spectralcommunicationsvt@gmail.com with the following:

• A photo of your animal with their eyes visible
  • Their name
  • Whether they are alive or have crossed over
  • Up to 7 questions

After receiving payment and the requested information, I will send you a detailed report of my conversation with your animal within 72 hours.

My $77 fee is for a one animal session (includes Peace of Mind Animal Wellness fee). Please contact me at spectralcommunicationsvt@gmail.com for special pricing on multiple animal sessions.

To discover more about my practice and learn what my clients are saying, visit my website at www.spectralcommunications.com